Thread: Xfire

Default Xfire

Xfire is very popular to PC gamers like my self. It has over 10 million users and is growing at a fast rate every day. No one has any idea when it was released. I look everywhere my self but, I have been a member since 04.

Xfire has A lot of unique features to it. One of the most favorable features is probably the ability to join any game server in a click of a button. No matter what game type or what genre of games you can normally joini. Though Xfire doesn't have every PC game ever made on the list, it will be hard to find one that you have.

You can also use Xfire as a chatting system like AIM or MSN. You can either type or talk through Microphones. It is not compatible with web cams yet, but it most likely will in the future. Xfire also has a File Transfer system. Which makes it easy if you want to send a config to a friend.

Xfire keeps track of how many hours you played each game. I always found it fun to compare who played what games more. I currently have the most hours of CoD that I have seen. So if anyone has more, let me know = p.

If you are worried running out of space fore friends, worry no more = ). Xfire currently allows over 1,000 friends. I currently have 797 and I don't know atleast half of them. It's nice to have a lot of members so you can find members for clan matches and scrimmages.

Xfire updates very often. I see one at least once a week. They either add a couple of games that have been requested or fix and tweak a few things. The Xfire staff works hard every day to make sure we get what we want.

Xfire announced a while back ago that, Xfire would be available on the PlayStation 3. So those of you who use PSN, I would check it out.

Usability: 9
    Everything is easy to find and use. I never had a problem with Xfire before.

Update Service: 9
    Like I said, they update on a weekly basis.

Security: 7
    They don't do much with there security. The only thing you can lay back on is your secret answer and email.

Overall: 8.8
    The program fits all my needs. Its fast, runs perfectly, almost no lag while in game. It's a must get if you play PC games a lot.

great review, i've used xfire in the past in my old pc but then got away from it after a while for some reason, don't really remember and i haven't used it enough to fall in love with it like other programs lol

once again, good review!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

is this like qtracker?
    if it is which ones better?

I do enjoy using xfire.
    Just wish i'd buy more pc game.
    Good review though.

nice, i like the game.. thanks for posting xD

i mean i like using xfire.... xD thank you for sharing
    Last edited by LiNuX; 12-21-2011 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bernzynah View Post
    nice, i like the game.. thanks for posting xD

i mean i like using xfire.... xD thank you for sharing
    :shiftyeyes: must you?

Thread Information