Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I have played WoW for a year or two, and unless you have a group to constantly play with, it tends to get old. I got Rift a couple of weeks ago, and I can say I am a little more satisfied with that game. But what can I say? You can't really replace WoW, I always go back to it every once in a while. The only thing I hate is that every time you stop playing for a while you go to get back on and it takes HOURS to update. UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by freeride2011 View Post
    I have played WoW for a year or two, and unless you have a group to constantly play with, it tends to get old. I got Rift a couple of weeks ago, and I can say I am a little more satisfied with that game. But what can I say? You can't really replace WoW, I always go back to it every once in a while. The only thing I hate is that every time you stop playing for a while you go to get back on and it takes HOURS to update. UGH!
    Haha, sounds exactly like me xD Currently on my longest break yet, however this time Im actually not missing it like usual... or not missing it YET :P Most of the people I played with are on hiatuses as well, so it's at the boring point. I dont doubt Ill be back someday... Started playing Rift and really enjoyed it but again, got boring fast cause no plays

when you boring about one game ,you can just stay away it for a time ,and when you back to it ,you can get more interst

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

I used to play wow alot, took a few long breaks. Been without wow for close to a year now except one little relapse where i thought i missed it, paid a 1 month fee and realized after a couple of hours that "Hmm, i don't miss this!"

Sig. by Psychotray

Thread Information