Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Super Smash Brothers Brawl is diffrent from other games. It has a whole diffent control system if you use the wii controllers, also it introduces all new stroyline the smash bros. games. First off the graphics I find are great. Very smooth and not chopy at all. the gameplay is also pretty smooth. I havn't experienced much lag or any other bug so far. The storyline is a little hard to follow but over all I like it, this, instead of an adventure mode like last time, this game gives you an acually storyline with cutseens with all the players in them.Also in this game, you can use either the wii remote or a gamecube controller to play. Some pleople find playing with the wii remote is easier, but I stick with the gamecube controller. Along with the one player mode, there is also a multiplayer online and offline you can play. The offline you can, of course, play with four players, but can also play with more than for. I have yet to try this mode so i'm not entirly sure on how this mode works. I'm sorry. There is also a special mode were you can set different modes like light gravity or giants. In the online play, all you do is match up with 1 to 3 other players and brawl like normal. Along with those new modes there is always the target smash and the homerun derby. Finally, the characters in the game, I liked. There is a whole new varity of new players like wolf, wario, and diddy kong that you can play as, each having a diffrent special attack when you gather something called a smash ball which you have to hit multiple times to gather it's energy.
    Gameplay: 9/10: I find it almost flawless. The only thing I find wrong with it is that it dosn't keep my attention.
    Graphics: 8/10: Great but not like super godly or anything.
    Storyline: 7/10: Like I said, it's a little hard to follow, but other than that, I like how they added a story to it.
    Controlles: 8/10: They are simple on the gamecube controller, but for the wii remote I fond it hard to get used to.
    Overall: 8/10: I find this game great. A great addition to the smash bros. series. Only thing is, I don't find it keeping my attention long. Although, I might just have a small attemtion span.
    Last edited by Flab-Ender; 09-12-2008 at 11:15 PM.

Lol Great review. I loved this game. Fun to play if you're bored or angry. x3
    It's quite amusing too.. lol.

Lol if you get angry you just throw the wii remote at the screen.

XD Ok! Sounds like fun. Mwuhaha.
    And for amusement, make Pikachu hump the ground.

if im angry i don't play games lol...cuz i know i'll break something

but yeah good review here, never played the game though, would like to - haven't played a lot of Wii Games, mostly Wii Sports and some shooting one at Circuit City, forgot name, well i dont think i remember seeing it, only played a few mins

game looks interesting, good review once again
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Nice review!
    I love the game...one of my favorites.
    I went to the midnight party, only to find it had been snowed out.
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    if im angry i don't play games lol...cuz i know i'll break something

but yeah good review here, never played the game though, would like to - haven't played a lot of Wii Games, mostly Wii Sports and some shooting one at Circuit City, forgot name, well i dont think i remember seeing it, only played a few mins

game looks interesting, good review once again
    I can't play games when im angry. I just suck when i'm angry.
    SuperSmashBros is good (Y)

Quote Originally Posted by jcowns View Post
    I can't play games when im angry. I just suck when i'm angry.
    SuperSmashBros is good (Y)
    i suck too, depending on the game, usually with CS, I only suck if I'm not paying attention or if I have a dozen other things on my mind - don't know about super smash brothers or any other wii games lol..Never played the Wii with anger in my heart
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yeah Super Smash Brothers Brawl is a super fun game. you set up that tourament with a bunch of friends and you can play all day. The best level is the one with the rain and the big slug thing, the first time I played that my friends and I laughed soo hard when I went on the slug/snail and it ate me.. I was like wtf where did I go... and thjey just laughed... damn.

RWARZ

"I'm tired of "free style" themes,
    because then JuCi does some crazy abstract crap and everyone's wowed"

nice review

Thread Information