Thread: Tour de France

Default Tour de France

what do you guys think about the american winner who won the tour de france. He is accused of taking substances. He quotes that he has naturall high levels of testerone.. do you believe him or do you care at all?

Default Tour de France

First he's lying, thats what barry bonds said when he was accused lol, i hate cheaters, lol jay leno said that thats the highest level of testosterone france has ever seen, thats why they are accusing him lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Tour de France

LOl Linux...in my oipnion (which is humble), I say that he's a disgrace to America and he needs to think about his actions. As you can see, it might cost him in the end for his silly mistake. Cheaters don't get anywhere in life, and I don't think he will either.

The Armageddon is near.

Default Re: Tour de France

L0L, i havent been really following the tour de france since Lance isnt there. So i could care less what ever happens to that kidd

Thread Information