Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Console War"

Default "Console War"

YouTube - Stupidity of the Console War: XBOX 360 vs PS3 vs Wii - part 1

I think this man makes a great point on the so called "console war"

YouTube - What's better, XBOX 360, PS3 or Wii? -- Stupidity of the Console War, part 2.

Watch the second part if you want he just talks about his favorite consoles/games.

Go Wii!!!!!

This guy seems pretty intelligent. I think he hit the nail right on the head except i'd put PS3 in last just because there is literally not one game on it i want that isnt on 360 with the exception of MGS4.

PS2 owned so hard last gen because of it's library of games. The 360 was more powerful and it had a better online system but it lacked games outside of Halo and KOTOR.

360 is the new PS2 in my opinion.
    C:\Documents and Settings\NGE Ayanami\My Documents\My Pictures\Adobe\Other Photos\Rei2.gif

There is no war anyone, Wii has won. 360/PS3 is the homeless ppl of the console street sissy fighting over the leftover scraps.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    There is no war anyone, Wii has won. 360/PS3 is the homeless ppl of the console street sissy fighting over the leftover scraps.

How can you seriously say that? The 360 and the PS3 are the real next gen consoles. The Wii is a gamecube with motion controls and gimmicky games. Yes it's ahead in sales but that doesnt mean it's the best console at all. Madden is one of the best selling games every year but that doesnt mean it's the best game of the year.

If you actually watch the videos this thread is about you'll understand that yeah the Wii is crushing in sales but the target audience and the majority of owners are children and people that have never been interested in video games before.

I always loved Nintendo but the Wii's games lack gameplay and polish and are mostly gimmicky pieces of crap. Not ONE game that is on all 3 systems is best on the Wii.

If the only system we had was the Wii i'd stop playing games.
    C:\Documents and Settings\NGE Ayanami\My Documents\My Pictures\Adobe\Other Photos\Rei2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    How can you seriously say that? The 360 and the PS3 are the real next gen consoles. The Wii is a gamecube with motion controls and gimmicky games. Yes it's ahead in sales but that doesnt mean it's the best console at all. Madden is one of the best selling games every year but that doesnt mean it's the best game of the year.

If you actually watch the videos this thread is about you'll understand that yeah the Wii is crushing in sales but the target audience and the majority of owners are children and people that have never been interested in video games before.

I always loved Nintendo but the Wii's games lack gameplay and polish and are mostly gimmicky pieces of crap. Not ONE game that is on all 3 systems is best on the Wii.

If the only system we had was the Wii i'd stop playing games.
    I'm talking purely sales here and I agree PS3/360 game combo pwns life, but almost all of the console war fanboys rants were based on sales and no i'm watching the vids because it's old news and you may ask then why post...my reply because I can

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    This guy seems pretty intelligent. I think he hit the nail right on the head except i'd put PS3 in last just because there is literally not one game on it i want that isnt on 360 with the exception of MGS4.

PS2 owned so hard last gen because of it's library of games. The 360 was more powerful and it had a better online system but it lacked games outside of Halo and KOTOR.

360 is the new PS2 in my opinion.

He is quite intelligent but alot of people on youtube flame him.

yeah Blunty is cool, that weird tramp that worships him needs to get a new clothing style and new voice though

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    yeah Blunty is cool, that weird tramp that worships him needs to get a new clothing style and new voice though
    lol indeed.

Default PS3 + Xbox 360

The PS3 Rules but so does the Xbox 360 they are both class

Thread Information