View Poll Results: Who would you vote for President?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bill Clinton (Democrat)

13 68.42%
  • George W. Bush (Republican)

6 31.58%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clinton V. Bush

Default Clinton V. Bush

I watched an earlier episode of the Daily Show while in class today and Bill Clinton was the guest. Jon Stewart said that if it was Bill Clinton vs. George Bush in the polls, Clinton would crush him. Too bad it was gore.

It is a 1on1 thing so only two options, if you could vote for Clinton or Bush at the coming election, who would you vote for? Assume they are both going for their third term in office, Bush for his third Consecutive and Clinton going for his third after a 2 term break.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I would go with Bush.
    Here is how I put it: We have had a terrorists attack while Bush was president. We haven't had one since that, nor has any terrorists came and attacked the US since.
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Bush has basically led to the destruction of this country and which tactics in the war more and more men/women are needlessly dieing, and are federal deficit is so freaking high. Bill Clinton actually had surplus throughout his years.

Quote Originally Posted by Samus-Fan View Post
    I would go with Bush.
    Here is how I put it: We have had a terrorists attack while Bush was president. We haven't had one since that, nor has any terrorists came and attacked the US since.
    are you saying that under clinton we were constantly attacked by Terrorists? lol

and as jak said, bush really led to our destruction, economically, and in many other ways as well, especially in the eyes of the american citizens as well as other nations
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

As Samus said, it's about the whole terrorism thing, I think it would be interesting to see how any other president would respond to that situation. The reason why everyone hates him is led to by the fact that the media was ticked off Gore didn't win so, they were against him from the start.
    PM me if you have any problems. Just don't annoy me out of my wits.

Lol it's no wonder Bush was re-elected.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Quote Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    Lol it's no wonder Bush was re-elected.
    and about 80% of the population regrets it now...

@conman - the reason people hate him is because he doesn't care what happens to everyone else. Why did we go to Iraq? Not to fight the terrorists, he used the 9/11 attack as a reason to go into Iraq to take over. I just can't believe so many people took that for heroism or whatever.

And he was elected a second time cuz the Democrats chose John Kerry. I mean wtf, that guy sucks lol - he got blown off because he didn't know what to do. Al Gore should have won in 2000. He only lost cuz i think it was Florida who screwed things up and it forced the Supreme Court to make a decision.

Al Gore won the popular vote, if florida hadn't screwed up we would have had a different country, probably have a few thousand more americans still alive because most likely we wouldn't have gone to iraq by forging letters saying they have WMDs. And our financial situation would have been much better.

He only finished the job his Father started from 88-92. I can't believe they elected his son...the old bush was crappy, reason he got blown off by Clinton.

bu bu Iraq has WMD's, I think so many are voting for Bush because they were so young when Clinton was president and didn't feel like going back and seeing what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    bu bu Iraq has WMD's, I think so many are voting for Bush because they were so young when Clinton was president and didn't feel like going back and seeing what he did.
    lol probably...i met him in the 5th grade i think. he came by my elementary school and gave a speech, he was pink cuz of the heat, secret service all over the place, al gore was slimmer, and i got to shake his hand - and even before that I know how well he has done

and like you mentioned before, he was able to balance the nation's budget and even get yearly surplus, even though the overall debt will be very hard to get rid of, neither Bush can ever say they actually had a surplus in any of their years, this current bush just put us in debt by trillions more.

I vote for for Clinton. I'm short on time right now, but next time I get on I'll try to explain.

Thread Information