• Yes, as soon as it comes out.

1 16.67%
  • Yes, but not right away.

3 50.00%
  • No, I don't want it.

2 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Call of Duty: WaW coming soon

Who's going to buy CoD; WaW when it comes out? I'm hoping to buy it the day it comes out. I don't have school next Tuesday, so I'm going in early to get it.

I might.
    I wasn't very happy with the theme this time, I hope they are smart enough to make the next one Modern Warfare. I mean, come one, how many WWII games can you make?

If I do get it, I would be getting it for Christmas, because I won't go out and buy it since it isn't on my top-priority list.
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

r u a fan of CoD...?wen wil it be comin out?i am a serious newbie on gamin' and i would realy luf 2 learn,could u tell me as to wat type of gamin stuff i need?

I really doubt I'll be getting it in November or this year at all, I'll most likely buy it when it's cheap to get some trophies

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    I really doubt I'll be getting it in November or this year at all, I'll most likely buy it when it's cheap to get some trophies
    yea i doubt it'll be this year as well...its already november and i haven't heard too much about the release yet, most likely sometime mid next year

and as for getting it, I am not sure - I like COD and all but meh..my gaming has gone down big time since i started college, doubt i'll have time to play
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    yea i doubt it'll be this year as well...its already november and i haven't heard too much about the release yet, most likely sometime mid next year

and as for getting it, I am not sure - I like COD and all but meh..my gaming has gone down big time since i started college, doubt i'll have time to play
    You misunderstood my post, it's still coming mid-november...if there was even a slight chance at a delay gamestop wouldn't be running so many commercials about there exclusive offer when you pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    You misunderstood my post, it's still coming mid-november...if there was even a slight chance at a delay gamestop wouldn't be running so many commercials about there exclusive offer when you pre-order
    ah..yeah i misunderstood the first time, thanks for clearing it up and telling me lol - my predictions are wrong since i seemed to have been a little lost
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

The game is set to release on November 11th. You can get the beta for pc for free from http://www.callofduty.com/beta

Yeah I don't think WaW is going to be anywhere near as good as Modern Warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Dflat Major View Post
    Yeah I don't think WaW is going to be anywhere near as good as Modern Warfare.
    I think it's pretty impressive. Treyarch stepped it up a lot. It's nothing like there other CoD games. Instead of helicopters after you get 7 kills, you can call in dogs. The air strikes are pretty amazing, you can see the missiles falling from the sky. You can light bottles of alcohol and use them as grenades. Lot's of new ideas that make the game unique from CoD 4. I'll probably write a review on it. I have a lot of things to say about it.

Thread Information