Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Obama Won Obama Won Obama Won

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, but Barack Obama is the next president of the United States, He creamed John McCain with over 300 Electoral votes and some of the states haven't even reported in yet.

My primary prediction was that Obama gets about 350 electoral votes, I will have to wait and see (this prediction came from my Political Science class)

Congratulations to Barack Obama and I am happy I was able to be a part of history by voting and actually following the election.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

What a hard life we have ahead. It want be fun for any of you

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    What a hard life we have ahead. It want be fun for any of you
    so will you be moving to Canada as you said a little while ago? - i knew mccain wouldn't have won from the get go - and these are all opinions because I said the same thing 8 years ago when Bush won and I was right - look at the war, the economy, and everything else - horrible president - i'll be sure to write a book on his idiocy in the future
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

All I have to say is I am glad I lived to see a black president.

1. He is just to young

2. I do not trust that he is a true christian

3. I think that America will fall on hard times

4. The sad thing is I do not know if the man will live to be president or have 4 years. This is the worst thing the KKK could see happen and every member will want to kill him. I hope he has many body guards

That is why he is not right to be the man even know John McCain man not have made it his 4 years too

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    All I have to say is I am glad I lived to see a black president.

1. He is just to young

2. I do not trust that he is a true christian

3. I think that America will fall on hard times

4. The sad thing is I do not know if the man will live to be president or have 4 years. This is the worst thing the KKK could see happen and every member will want to kill him. I hope he has many body guards

That is why he is not right to be the man even know John McCain man not have made it his 4 years too
    1. 47 is young? and 72 is perfect?

2. religion shouldn't be an issue here, i dont know why you keep pointing that out

3. america is already on hard times thanks to george bush, where were you when this happened lol

4. there will be assassination attempts, I wouldn't argue with that but i dont think anyone will succeed or even try - assassinations aren't that common among presidents

john mccain is just old and he failed big time - he just screwed it all up in the past few months, first with Palin and then he tried to attack obama in every way possible but he never made it work, no body cares about obama's relations, mccain wasted weeks on that and a lot of money - he definitely didn't have the best people working for him and giving him ideas, he was due to fail from the start imo

@ Jacob, great that Obama won.

No Offense but if your not old enough to vote or ..ok.. il be nicer.. Just you do not understand these elections correctly then don't even speak up cause you might look like a complete idiot. You can easily be torn down.
    I cannot vote cause I am settled in Canada. Probably why i think the government is totally corrupt and ridiculous. Obama is here to SAVE you Americans and the rest of us. So the plans of Bush cannot be carried on is what my picture is. Conspiracy Theories all around.
    Whatever il just shut up and flapp somewhere else.

kkk? o gees lol no one even thinks of that anymore I hope.
    Not that I couldn't see some southern folk redneck trying to assassinated Obama, before the two months when he is in power.
    Last edited by Cream Suede; 11-05-2008 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Suede View Post
    No Offense but if your not old enough to vote or ..ok.. il be nicer.. Just you do not understand these elections correctly then don't even speak up cause you might look like a complete idiot. You can easily be torn down.
    I cannot vote cause I am settled in Canada. Probably why i think the government is totally corrupt and ridiculous. Obama is here to SAVE you Americans and the rest of us. So the plans of Bush cannot be carried on is what my picture is. Conspiracy Theories all around.

Not that I couldn't see some southern folk redneck trying to assassinated Obama, before the two months when he is in power.
    he always makes himself look less intelligent, easy target for razzing. And as for corrupt government I'm going out on a limb and say nearly every one believes this in one way or another

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Suede View Post

Hi!

I don't know what goes on in Canada but this is America where anyone can say what they want and and what right do you have to tell me I have no idea what is going on in the election. I know as much as I need and more then most of the people voteing. I love it when a member thinks they can judge someone when they have only been a posting member for 2 weeks.

I will take you **** talk when you say it to my face.

@KKK the kkk is a very big group and so is the black panthers. Its 2 sick groups people but its a real thing and a real threat.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    he always makes himself look less intelligent, easy target for razzing. And as for corrupt government I'm going out on a limb and say nearly every one believes this in one way or another
    That kind of describes your self too sometimes

Well, let me remind you that Bush wasn't a bad president. We had one terroist attack and not a single one after that because Bush took care of it.

Bush doesn't make the decisions; Congress does. Do I need to remind you of that? The Congress can over-rule a veto or say no to what Bush might have been doing to fix it. Oh, and our Congress is made up of majority Democrats.

Oh, and I also need to remind you that the economy started going down when Bill Clinton -Democrat- was president. Since he was giving away houses to people with no money.
    When you give money to people without it, you never get it back. He started this decline, and Bush couldn't fix it.
    Last edited by Samus-Fan; 11-05-2008 at 05:11 PM.
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Thread Information