Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pets?

Well I had a Hamster but he past away like all Hamsters after 2 years so RIP man!!

Right now I have a white female cat, she's mixed I don't know what with something else xD Got her as a gift! She's 4 year's and knows how to defend herself if people annoy her, so that's awesome! All in all she's nice =)

This is the first pic I ever took of her =)
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

Awwwwwww! Your kitty is sooo cute!!!!<33
    She kinda looks like mine minus the fluffy tail. :3

I have one kitty (my other was hit by a car in June..) named Hikari. He's a flame-point Siamese and is about 9 months old.
    I have one dog, her name is Buffy. She's 8 or 9 years old and is a Shi-Tzu.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki View Post
    Awwwwwww! Your kitty is sooo cute!!!!<33
    She kinda looks like mine minus the fluffy tail. :3

I have one kitty (my other was hit by a car in June..) named Hikari. He's a flame-point Siamese and is about 9 months old.
    I have one dog, her name is Buffy. She's 8 or 9 years old and is a Shi-Tzu.
    i had a shi-tzu growin u and she died after 16 years. she had a stroke when she was about 11 years old and lived another 5 years. she was a great dog

Haha thank you Yukii I like how most of your stuff is given a Japanese name! that's pretty cool
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

omg your kitty is so cute! whats her name?

I have two cats Ellie which is the mean one (basically don't piss her off..) and Jasmine and she is really nice but really shy
    and I did have two geckos but they both died

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

Quote Originally Posted by HamadaLFC8 View Post
    Haha thank you Yukii I like how most of your stuff is given a Japanese name! that's pretty cool
    :] and haha well just two of my pets have. Hikari and Tsubasa. ^^ Tsubasa was the one hit by a car. :/ She was such a good kitty. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by subdubroc View Post
    i had a shi-tzu growin u and she died after 16 years. she had a stroke when she was about 11 years old and lived another 5 years. she was a great dog
    Ohh wow! That's old!
    We had another Shi-Tzu who I guess lived until she was 13.
    I was 3 when she died.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki View Post
    :] and haha well just two of my pets have. Hikari and Tsubasa. ^^ Tsubasa was the one hit by a car. :/ She was such a good kitty. >.<

Ohh wow! That's old!
    We had another Shi-Tzu who I guess lived until she was 13.
    I was 3 when she died.
    when she had the stroke she fell down a flight of stairs and i found her and laid wit her till i could get her to the vet. 1300 dollars later the vet sed shed never walk again n that there was nuttin he culd do so we brought her home n 2 days later she was walkin around fine. Now that shes old she sleeps mostly but still loved to play and run around when i got her goin. So much for the vet sayin she wouldnt walk again she was doin jus fine if u ask me.

Hey does urs have eye problems that cause the face to turn brown by ne chance. they are known for that.
    Last edited by Subb; 01-12-2010 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by subdubroc View Post
    when she had the stroke she fell down a flight of stairs and i found her and laid wit her till i could get her to the vet. 1300 dollars later the vet sed shed never walk again n that there was nuttin he culd do so we brought her home n 2 days later she was walkin around fine. Now that shes old she sleeps mostly but still loves to play and run around when i get her goin. So much for the vet sayin she wouldnt walk again shes doin jus fine is u ask me.

Hey does urs have eye problems that cause the face to turn brown by ne chance. they are known for that.
    Well, she might be in pain too. At that age she could have arthritis. But I guess you'd probably notice that.

And not that I'm aware of.

i dont think she had athritis i know she was partially blind tho

I got a dog, which we decided to look after, because the owner was my brothers friend, and he was shot by some gang at work. beautiful dog though.

got a cat, well he's more of a community cat, think he eats at ours and sleeps, and then goe's off to other peoples house's and does the same. lol. but he's hear quite a lot of the time. more he chose us then we chose him.

got a chameleon and a gecko aswell, there doing good, had a female chameleon, sadly she died.

really wanto to get some red eyed tree frogs, some suger gliders, and maybe a parrot and another chameleon, ooh and a bearded dragon or iguana. (probably never will/couldnt afford to, but i can dream cant i? lol)

Thread Information