Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Besides having ok combat on land, it had a great resource gathering, like farming. But it had beautiful sea combat as well and the guilds could make a real impact on the world by taking over cities and so one

Maplestory if fun, but because of the leveling system it gets boring after awhile, also because its 2D

Flyff is great, its a 3D game and it almost never gets old, the graphics are really high up there for MMOs.

Runes of Mage is another one, i couldn't play long enought to get a strong opinion, but i've heard good things about it.

I suggest checking out Stellar Dawn | Free Multi-player Sci-Fi Game | Coming soon from Jagex its a new MMORPG from Jagex coming out in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykub View Post
    I suggest checking out Stellar Dawn | Free Multi-player Sci-Fi Game | Coming soon from Jagex its a new MMORPG from Jagex coming out in 2010.
    There is absolutely nothing to check out. Other then knowing that its a sci fi game they havent told us anything. There is nothing but obscure concept art and pointless trailers that do nothing but make you wonder why you spent the time to watch them.

its frustrating how poorly some people try to build hype. Not even giving a genre and expecting people to get excited is bat**** crazy.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

i usualyl dont play mmorpg games but i bot on runescape if that counts

A nice listing here : D

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
    Maplestory if fun, but because of the leveling system it gets boring after awhile, also because its 2D

Flyff is great, its a 3D game and it almost never gets old, the graphics are really high up there for MMOs.

Runes of Mage is another one, i couldn't play long enought to get a strong opinion, but i've heard good things about it.
    http://flyff.gpotato.com

I'd have to agree with this, and since Version 16 is coming out here in a week, I figured it was definitely worth repping. They redid all the translations and for the most part, the game seems to be rather addicting if you can find friends to play with, lol.

While I know this differs from the typical MMO genre, Achaea is an amazing game. It's a MUD, so for those gamers who are too focused on graphics, don't bother. The game centers around the continent of Sapience (Though currently a new continent can be visited, but is still being built in the programming). There are six cities which players can join, with each city housing at least 3 - 5 "Houses" which are essentially guilds. The main difference between the "House" complex and the formerly used Guilds is that in a House, members do not all have to be the same class, or even similar for that matter. Achaea boasts an exceptional 12 different races to choose from ( 2 of which are gender based; Sirens can only be female, Satyrs can only be male) and 16 unique classes. Each class has 3 skillsets assigned to them, and each skillset is made up of anything from 15 - 25 skills. The combat is extremely complex and takes months, if not years, to completely master. There are 37 different Gods and Goddesses that players can choose to follow, each having a Religious Order for their followers to join and progress in. (Bare in mind that since the Gods are PCs that are doing volunteer work they are not always around, and some are even inactive from time to time.) There are just so many different facets to this one game, and it's all contained in the text. If this doesn't give you some brief insight, and maybe even a little intrigue, then you truly can't call yourself a fan of RPGs.

Well i Have 3 i can add to this list,
    Grandchase,
    Elsword,
    Rusty Hearts.

All are arcade style mmos, so not much in the character creation area. but im a sucker for arcade style games, what can i say!

Silkroad !

Thread Information