Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    On a site those rights are squished, opinion is fine but to make ridiculous statements like that deserves punishment
    Well, Obama wants to change the constitution, so I guess I don't have to right to speech much longer.
    Also won't be able to conceal carry.
    But, the world moves on, even after the thing that holds this nation together is wanting to be completely changed by the president.
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Quote Originally Posted by Samus-Fan View Post
    Well, Obama wants to change the constitution, so I guess I don't have to right to speech much longer.
    Also won't be able to conceal carry.
    But, the world moves on, even after the thing that holds this nation together is wanting to be completely changed by the president.
    changing the constitution doesn't mean you will lose your right to free speech lol...its called amendments and we already have 27 of those, these are meant to be looked as "improvement" and "additions" to the constitution - not re-writing it...
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    changing the constitution doesn't mean you will lose your right to free speech lol...its called amendments and we already have 27 of those, these are meant to be looked as "improvement" and "additions" to the constitution - not re-writing it...
    "Improvement" is getting rid of self-defense?
    "Improvement" is ruining something that is already good the way it is?
    I wish I knew that. I would also "Improve" my neighbors house, and "improve" my friends homework, and so fourth.
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Quote Originally Posted by Samus-Fan View Post
    "Improvement" is getting rid of self-defense?
    "Improvement" is ruining something that is already good the way it is?
    I wish I knew that. I would also "Improve" my neighbors house, and "improve" my friends homework, and so fourth.
    lol

where did he say he say he was getting rid of self-defense? the 2nd amendment deals with the right to bare arms...and it's not likely ANYONE can get rid of any previous amendments, especially the bill of rights, you can't get rid of amendments, you can only negate them with other amendments...for example - Prohibition - they didn't just delete the amendment, they just added another one saying the older one was void

and the supreme court gets a say in the whole process as well so before anything gets done, they will probably declare it unconstitutional and that will be the end of that

you are just trying find new reasons to hate Obama before he even comes to office. And I bet if McCain said the same stuff you wouldn't have said anything at all. I know how to burn both republicans and democrats, don't care who's in charge but you seem to look for faults in the Democratic party.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    lol

where did he say he say he was getting rid of self-defense? the 2nd amendment deals with the right to bare arms...and it's not likely ANYONE can get rid of any previous amendments, especially the bill of rights, you can't get rid of amendments, you can only negate them with other amendments...for example - Prohibition - they didn't just delete the amendment, they just added another one saying the older one was void

and the supreme court gets a say in the whole process as well so before anything gets done, they will probably declare it unconstitutional and that will be the end of that

you are just trying find new reasons to hate Obama before he even comes to office. And I bet if McCain said the same stuff you wouldn't have said anything at all. I know how to burn both republicans and democrats, don't care who's in charge but you seem to look for faults in the Democratic party.

Don't mess with linux about politics 0.o

He takes business and law classes, you'll never win.

Talking Socks And Awe

There is a game relevant to this subject called "Socks and Awe" that I came across from reading the Yahoo! News. For those of you that haven't played it yet, it is an online game to where you can throw shoes at Bush. You got 30 seconds to hit him as many times as you can while he is ducking behind the table.

It also has a country ranking system, and the United States has hit Bush the most with shoes. The last time I played, I think Bush was hit by at least 21 million shoes world wide.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_chambers View Post
    There is a game relevant to this subject called "Socks and Awe" that I came across from reading the Yahoo! News. For those of you that haven't played it yet, it is an online game to where you can throw shoes at Bush. You got 30 seconds to hit him as many times as you can while he is ducking behind the table.

It also has a country ranking system, and the United States has hit Bush the most with shoes. The last time I played, I think Bush was hit by at least 21 million shoes world wide.
    lol I've heard of that, it was on the news too! they were showing people play it and just enjoying the hell out of themselves lol

I did put the link of the game on my first attempt at this post, however I soon discovered some of my limitations that were mentioned in the FAQ's. So the best thing I can do right now is tell you to write Socks and Awe as a key word on a search engine, and it should be the first thing that you see come up. I enjoyed the hell out of this simple game, and McAfee site adviser says the site is safe.

o.o;
    Lol, wow.
    Just wow. xD

Quote Originally Posted by jason_chambers View Post
    I did put the link of the game on my first attempt at this post, however I soon discovered some of my limitations that were mentioned in the FAQ's. So the best thing I can do right now is tell you to write Socks and Awe as a key word on a search engine, and it should be the first thing that you see come up. I enjoyed the hell out of this simple game, and McAfee site adviser says the site is safe.
    I'll post it for you

Sock and Awe!

lol

Thread Information