Threaded View

Default What was the last thing you watched/what are you watching right now?

Sounds simple enough. So, what was the last thing you watched and/or what are you watching right now? The latter more applies to a series than anything. Either a "live action" series... which, for those who don't know, is just a fancy way of saying it has "real" people in it, or anime.

So then, anything from a movie, to a "live action" series, to anime. With those 3 categories in mind, I just thought I'd get an idea of what kind of things people like to watch. If you want, you can put more than one thing. Like a movie you last watched, and a series (live action or anime) that you're currently watching.

So! What was the last thing you watched? What series (live action or anime) are you currently watching? Like I said, you can answer both questions at once. Not like it's impossible to have just watched a movie and started to watch a series after it. Like I do. ^_^

The last thing I watched movie-wise would have to be... wow... I just realized I haven't seen a movie in quite a bit. lol Oh, I remember now. Underworld: Rise of the Lycans was my last movie.

The last live-action series I've watched must be No Ordinary Family. Pretty good, better than I thought it was. Kinda funny too. ^_^

Since I'm a mega-ultra-colossal anime fan, (^_^) I'm currently watching the complete series of Claymore. It's an AWESOME anime, and I think I'll even watch it again since I have such a short memory. Not to mention it's one of those anime that you could just watch over and over again without getting tired of it! And I'm on episode 18 so far, still a ways to go before I finish it. You wouldn't believe how much anime I have. lol ^_^

Well, what about it? Anyone else care to show off what they watch? Not like I'm showing it off though... lol XP
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Forgiveness Is A Six Gun - DevilDriver

Thread Information