Default Just letting you know about an update for Fiesta

Fiesta has released a new dungeon and a new dungeon boss that will be tough even for the capped levels to beat. This new dungeon is tougher and scarier than Helga’s Tomb; it’s called Thorn Cave.
    {"Once, the Succubus Queen Karen did not command legions of deadly monsters. Once, she was merely a human girl named Karen. Her family loved her. Her life was peaceful. She was one of the thousands of fairy tale beginnings that dot our world.

Once.

No one knows what tragedy claimed Karen's family, claimed her happy life. We only know that she left the ruins of her life behind, consumed with sorrow and impotent fury. Some legends say that Apoline found her, and granted Karen perfect dominion over all creatures of evil. Others say that the young Karen perfected her magical arts alone, and claimed her own place in the forces of darkness by sheer power. She became the Succubus Queen.

In the end, it doesn't matter what drove poor Karen to darkness. All that matters is that she has occupied the sacred Thorn Cave. She has sent her monsters out to capture innocent elves and men. We have all lost friends, neighbors, family to this monster. This will not stand!

I say we go to Thorn Cave, and drive this creature of evil to her well-deserved grave -- or die trying!"

-Antion, Human Guardian. Final words before venturing into Thorn Cave. Body found half-consumed some months later.”}
    She will be coming in with a cruel streak, is it the sorrow in her heart or has she been giving this power. Her power is almost god like so killing her will be a great challenge even for those at the level cap. This will be the toughest battle of their lives trying to kill her. It’s going to take teamwork to do it and the first server whose band of hero’s defeat her that server will enjoy an entire week of XP boost. She will also be dropping some interesting pieces of armor and weapons. Everyone has been talking about her for an entire week, so let’s hope and pray that they are up to the challenge. I want to wish everyone good luck and I will hopefully be my guild in trying to defeat her on the Epith Server.

I feel that game still needs a major overhaul of the skill system (like cross classes available in the skill tree) to be interesting enough to play and feel that you actually have a unique character from everyone else...

It's been a while since I've been on, are Archers still way too weak and Clerics way too good?
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

I can understand where you are coming from. I play a cleric in the game, though I feel she is weak in the damage department. I just like playing to talk with my friends and I am really glad they brought the old icons back instead of keeping the other ones. I will see if there is going to be any changes to the archers and I will keep you posted.

Thread Information