Thread: Gamer Breed....

Default Gamer Breed....

Found this... found it awesome...

I am a Femme Fatale.... HANDS DOWN!!!!

I would definitely classify most of my boys... Duty Droids.... maybe a few fanbois

Jake... I <3 u... but you're definitely a Wiitard.... I sorry.... lmfao.

Breed: Duty Droid
    Age Group: 13 - 38
    Platform of Choice: Xbox 360, PC

The Duty Droid is a common breed of gamer in this day and age thanks mainly to the sea of first person shooters flooding today's gaming landscape. Activision's popular Call of Duty franchise is generally where they spend the majority of their gaming moments, preying on the weak who happen to stumble into a seemingly friendly free-for-all match.

Duty Droids tend to ignore the single player component of an FPS, instead turning their attention almost exclusively toward increasing their multiplayer prowess. They long for the day when Bobby Kotick introduces his Call of Duty pay-to-play/MMO structure. God help us!
    Breed: Fanboi
    Age Group: 13 - 27
    Platform of Choice: Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii

Here we have one of the most passionate breeds of gamer, the Fanboi. Feeling the need to defend their purchase to the bitter end, the Fanboi sticks by their console of choice through thick and thin, despite any shortcomings the device might have.

Whether you are a Nintendo Nerd, a Sony Saint or and Xbot, please, continue your forum trolling with you head held high and the notion you own the BEST console available today; the internet would not be the same without you.
    Breed: Femme-fatale
    Age Group: 21 - 38
    Platform of Choice: Xbox 360, PS3

Believe it or not, but there is a particular breed of gamer that is exclusively female, and can dance with the hardest of hardcore. These foxy ladies are classed as the Femme-fatale, and boy, you do not want to get on their bad side.

Playing a range of genres from music games such as Guitar Hero and Rock Band, all the way up to frantic first person shooters, come across one of these broads and you'd better hope to hold your own, otherwise they will hang you out to dry, after drowning you in a torrent of red.
    Breed: Wiitard
    Age Group: 6 - 65+
    Platform of Choice: Wii

Nintendo's Wii introduced a whole slew of the world's populace to videogames with its release in 2006, creating one of the more recent breeds of gamer, the Wiitard. With motion controls and simple pick-up-and-play titles such as WiiSports, the Wii was an instant hit and people young and old flocked to see what all this videogame fuss was about.

If you love flicking on Wii Play every couple of years, this is your category. If you enjoy toning your physique with Wii Fit, you've found your spot. Congratulations, you are a gamer too. Just don't expect a warm welcome from the rest of the gaming community. Just saying...
    Where do you fall???
    Gamer Breeds: Which One Are You? - Xbox360 Feature at IGN

Duty Droid...fits me.

Duty Droids tend to ignore the single player component of an FPS, instead turning their attention almost exclusively toward increasing their multiplayer prowess.
    That's me right there...Haven't played any of the last 5-6 FPS games I bought in single player mode yet lol.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Uhh IDK what I am lol

I'm not skilled enough

[EDIT]
    Didnt know there were more lol
    I'm probably an all-arounder

Breed: All-rounder
    Age Group: 13 - 55+
    Platform of Choice: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC

With no particular favourite in sight, the All-rounder just loves gaming in general. Willing to try anything new and exciting regardless of genre, these guys are your typical modern videogamer - easy going, carefree and love to dabble in a bit of co-op.

While being mostly nocturnal due to little inconveniences such as work and kids, the All-rounder will try and fit a gaming session in whenever they can.
    Last edited by LemonRising; 08-23-2010 at 07:33 PM.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

I don't really fit any of those.
    Where's The Gamer that's good at every game and plays as many as possible?

Not sure really :S but im tending towards all rounder
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

I secretly love PS3 too much to be a straight up Nintendo Fanboi, play too much PC to be just a Wiitard, but don't play hardly enough FPSs to be a Duty Droid.

While I have tendancies that could land me in one of the more specific gaming breeds for the lols, I really come out to being an All-Arounder by this scale boooooooooooorrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg g.

Femme-Fatale is awesome though, and I don't know anyone better fit for the bill than you, Damage

Eps, Jacob, and I can be Nintendorks together. (we should all individually hold a part of the triforce or something. Dibs on Wisdom.)
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

All-rounder all the way!

all rounder..
    "The desire to reach for the sky runs deep in our psyche. -Cesar Pelli"

Thread Information