Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

indeed that's true. though IE just seems to be more of a target than any other.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

That's because IE is still the most popular browser in the world. A majority of the visitors of this forum are still on IE so you have more people looking for exploits and bugs and hacks and other bad stuff for it than you do for firefox and opera and safari and...netscape? (yes people still use that)
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Everything has its exploits. Nobody can code a 100% perfect non-hackable thing. Somebody smarter will always find something cuz they have plenty of time on their hands to do so. Look at YouTube getting hacked recently. You'd think being owned by Google it'd be exploit free but everything has its flaws somewhere, and its usually the tiny things that are overlooked in the first place

hi! Eric's answering machine is currently broken. this is his refrigerator. please speak very slowly and ill attempt to stick your message to myself with a magnet

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Everything has its exploits. Nobody can code a 100% perfect non-hackable thing. Somebody smarter will always find something cuz they have plenty of time on their hands to do so. Look at YouTube getting hacked recently. You'd think being owned by Google it'd be exploit free but everything has its flaws somewhere, and its usually the tiny things that are overlooked in the first place
    qft

..and its usually the tiny things that are overlooked in the first place
    This is also the reason why I have a HUGE pile of washing to do today, rather than just a few days' worth

Lol I know how that is. I'm not sayin I support IE, I'm just sayin people give them a lot of crap for no reason. I understand how they feel. They work hard on somethin and the second its released they got people looking for exploits, just to make them look bad. Not everybodies perfect, but ever since they have started to get competition way back when, they've been failing to meet the standards of todays users. Back in the day when they had no real competition, they had nothing to worry about

hi! Eric's answering machine is currently broken. this is his refrigerator. please speak very slowly and ill attempt to stick your message to myself with a magnet

Thread Information