Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

idk man, I played through the demo of the second one and thought it wasn't that scary. of course, the actual game is probably a lot more scary since there's an actual set-up instead of u just appearin in some hallway and takin down some monsters for a bit.

I got about 2/3 through the first one and wasn't enjoying it and didn't care enough to finish it even though I heard the ending is sweeeeet.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I'm usually scared by games. Bad. I never got through the second mission of the first one xD DS2 wasn't very scary at all..just surprising. Not nearly as much suspense as what I had played in the first. Then again, I played the first one when I was 15, and still very jumpy. May only be 17 now, but a lot more level-headed in the fear factor.

I've played up to mission 3 so far (I rented it), and it's fairly good. I could have been done the game by now probably, but I'm in love with the multiplayer. It's simple, and it's ridiculously fun. The single player is pretty sweet so far too, I'm sure it's very similar to the first (sadly I wouldn't know.) I like the upgrade options, weapon/suit purchasing options and just the random ass necromorph going BLAAAHGGHGHAA out of nowhere making me jump.

Very well put together game that is worth a rent, and most possibly a purchase.
    In the first Dead space that was not that scary at all I think lol the part that actually made my heart beat alot was by the hunter that monster that can't die by your weapons that thing was freakyand then you still here that monster breathe as you are playing lol that plays all in your head and it even made me look behind me to see who is there

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    In the first Dead space that was not that scary at all I think lol the part that actually made my heart beat alot was by the hunter that monster that can't die by your weapons that thing was freakyand then you still here that monster breathe as you are playing lol that plays all in your head and it even made me look behind me to see who is there
    Sound scary indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    Sound scary indeed.
    Lol yeah it is this game is awesome. I can't wait for dead space 2 also that game is going to be my first game that I am going to finish before playing the new games lol

Lol yeah it is this game is awesome. I can't wait for dead space 2 also that game is going to be my first game that I am going to finish before playing the new games lol
    And your mum is definitely going to hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    And your mum is definitely going to hate it.
    Lol I doubt that she will love it lol it would also keep me busy so then I would first finish this game before going out again lol

Lol I doubt that she will love it lol it would also keep me busy so then I would first finish this game before going out again lol
    I understand that exactly.

Lol is Dead Space 2 almost almost out for PC I want to play it lol the Xbox 360 people are faving fun with the game already I also want some fun too

I heard that Dead Space 2 is more of an action game now than a ****-your-pants game... is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    I heard that Dead Space 2 is more of an action game now than a ****-your-pants game... is this true?
    Oh I realy hope that you are wrong there the game must be extremely scary that I can have fun in the game and get shocks so now and then

Thread Information