Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Online competitive challenge

I would greatly enjoy the chance to find people here who want to get organized and play with or against each other in various games while keeping track of our results for others to see.

So much possibility when some people play a game together and everyone can read 3, 4 or more sides to the same matches or something. Would be an interesting idea to put in motion to see how others liked it. If anyone is interested in helping me with this idea let me know please!

I have a lot of ideas on how to do it but dont wanna get into them if no one likes my idea :P

this is a lazy forum where unambitious people like to hang out lol. all the hardcore FPS fans are busy.. avoiding bro rape or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8

now you know...
    Last edited by BobTD; 04-30-2011 at 12:44 AM.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Quote Originally Posted by ZXDarknessfalls View Post
    I would greatly enjoy the chance to find people here who want to get organized and play with or against each other in various games while keeping track of our results for others to see.

So much possibility when some people play a game together and everyone can read 3, 4 or more sides to the same matches or something. Would be an interesting idea to put in motion to see how others liked it. If anyone is interested in helping me with this idea let me know please!

I have a lot of ideas on how to do it but dont wanna get into them if no one likes my idea :P
    What we really need is a GF gamertag, Steam iD, and PSN account that everyone on GF can add as a friend, so that way we look at the friend's list and can play with whoever on what they're playing.

If there happens to be 8 people on CoD or Reach at the time, well then..might as well get competitive about it.

all I have to bring to the table is League of Legends :\ if a bunch of other people ended up doing this for a particular game on the PC I could/would go out of my way to get it and join in on the fun, but as it is (and as Bob points out) we're a pretty small group of gamers and the "hardcore" breed that you're looking for in this thread in an even smaller subset!

Best bet is something like CoD on the 360 - I can't think of another game I'd suspect would have more players/support than that one from this forum off the top of my head.

EDIT: I'd gladly 1v1 you on Twisted Treeline :P could be really fun to have a good 1v1 buddy and figure out how to make our games stronger against each other
    Last edited by Diligence109; 04-30-2011 at 07:40 AM.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Quote Originally Posted by Diligence109 View Post
    all I have to bring to the table is League of Legends :\ if a bunch of other people ended up doing this for a particular game on the PC I could/would go out of my way to get it and join in on the fun, but as it is (and as Bob points out) we're a pretty small group of gamers and the "hardcore" breed that you're looking for in this thread in an even smaller subset!

Best bet is something like CoD on the 360 - I can't think of another game I'd suspect would have more players/support than that one from this forum off the top of my head.

EDIT: I'd gladly 1v1 you on Twisted Treeline :P could be really fun to have a good 1v1 buddy and figure out how to make our games stronger against each other

BfBc2 would also be a choice, or halo reach.

But I also love LOL.

: P well I guess ill have to work with what im given here and just try to find people to play games with casually before anything else.

Also Dili ill take that offer. Feel free to add me on Lol : ZXDarknessfalls. Im on right now if you can.
    Last edited by ZXDarknessfalls; 05-01-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobTD View Post
    this is a lazy forum where unambitious people like to hang out lol. all the hardcore FPS fans are busy.. avoiding bro rape or something

loll :P

i would be up for it...which games...which platforms....what time?
    Last edited by Fr0stByte; 05-03-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eyes_555 View Post
    loll :P

i would be up for it...which games...which platforms....what time?

Pc: League of legends, starcraft 2.
    360: Left 4 dead 2, modern warfare 2, halo reach, marvel vs capcom 3, castles crashers, borderlands, N+, worms Armageddon, along with some others.
    Wii: SSBB, Mario strikers, tetris party.
    Im also up for ideas so if there is a game someone has that I dont that sounds good I may just go get it. And the times really vary, its sorta when works for you and me. Weekends work fairly well though.

But no PS3?

Nope no PS3. I play it, just at my friends place down the road. But because I don't have direct access to it all the time I don't include it.

Thread Information