Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PS3 is better!

Quote Originally Posted by Saph View Post
    I really dont like PS3 that much, really. I just feel that PS3 and the games that comes with it is all just madly overpriced to cover Sonys expenses after all of the bugs and faulty models that were released with the PS2! PS3 has everything Xbox360 has, but its about twice as expensive!
    Ive also just never liked Sony all that much, they trashed 2 of my favorite MMORPGs!!!
    well....PS3 160 GB is $300. the 360 has a model with 4GB for $200 or a 250 GB one for $400. So really, the price isn't much different, cuz a 160GB 360 would probably be around the $300 range, same as the PS3. The reason 360 is cheaper though is because the ps3 can't have a small harddrive version.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

PS3 has alot of action packed games, and fewer RPGs, while Xbox360 is visa versa, atleast from my point of view it seems like that.
    Wait, what? o.o

I have never heard anyone argue this before XD Generally, people praise the XBox for its multiplayer, and most people with an XBox use it for multiplayer FPS games... while the PS3 is the reigning champ over single player games, especially RPGs o.o PS3 is like every RPG nerd's wet dream XD

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    Wait, what? o.o

I have never heard anyone argue this before XD Generally, people praise the XBox for its multiplayer, and most people with an XBox use it for multiplayer FPS games... while the PS3 is the reigning champ over single player games, especially RPGs o.o PS3 is like every RPG nerd's wet dream XD
    well, until recently the 360 had more RPGs than PS3. Everbody was like "where are all the ps3 rpgs!?" 360 was getting like blue dragon, lost odyssey, eternal sonata, star oceans, tales of vesperia...they started to get ported over to the ps3 though, and now i think there are more ps3 rpgs.

edit: wow..."recently" isnt as recent as i thought haha.

As Eps claimed, I think my opinion might be outdated since I havnt been a console gamer for a while since I lost my Xbox after I moved here!

I just know that when I DID play Xbox, I spent many an hour standing in Gamestops looking for games and I was thinking about getting a PS3 at the time to replace it, but I could hardly find any RPGs, while Xbox360 seemed to have games like Oblivion for it. That was hard to pass up!

Now, though, I might be wrong regarding my arguement! =) But please tell me if I am, I hate having incorrect info! =(
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

As Eps claimed, I think my opinion might be outdated since I havnt been a console gamer for a while since I lost my Xbox after I moved here!

I just know that when I DID play Xbox, I spent many an hour standing in Gamestops looking for games and I was thinking about getting a PS3 at the time to replace it, but I could hardly find any RPGs, while Xbox360 seemed to have games like Oblivion for it. That was hard to pass up!

Now, though, I might be wrong regarding my arguement! =) But please tell me if I am, I hate having incorrect info! =(
    yea, RPG focus has sort of shifted to the PS3.

Best games for xbox are the gears and halo and that's it lol
    But for ps3 it got everything, rpg, shooters. ps3 wins

Here is the tie breaker for the PS3 and XBOX 360...*ahem*
    PS3:
    It's a game console, you play games on it.

XBOX 360:
    It's a game console...you play game on it.
    "Tonight make me unstoppable, and I will outshine all..."
    *Sig made by Psychotray

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    Here is the tie breaker for the PS3 and XBOX 360...*ahem*
    PS3:
    It's a game console, you play games on it.

XBOX 360:
    It's a game console...you play game on it.
    Accually, that isnt entirerly true anymore. They are more of a multimedia platforms than true game consoles now.

Don't think there is any real comparison between consoles in terms of game choice "exclusives" are few and far between. This is coming from a hardcore Sony fan boi.

It really grinds my gears how ever when a game is port across to PS3 at a half rate job.
    For example Crysis 2.. Looks like a dead cat on playstation(bluray disk), and on the box its like looking at a giant cat that shoots laser beams at you through the screen.
    PSN: Brav0snow

Thread Information