Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

idk man. I understand not wanting to hear about other people dying, and I probably wouldn't just go on facebook and be like "OMG MY <insert relative here> DIED I R SAD" but that's how some people cope I guess. Havoc your response is really harsh, I have to say. I'm not going to be in tears if I see that somebody's grandma died, but i'll probably feel bad for a couple minutes and think "man that sucks..." until something else comes to my attention.

The thing I hate on facebook, more than anything else, is people who are like OMG MY BOYFRIEND DUMPED ME WHY CANT I KEEP A RELATIONSHIP!?!?!?" first off, you're freakin 14. relationships end when the feelings end. It's nothing you did wrong, it just wasn't meant to be, this means you find somebody else. Some people are like.....idk. they're freakin stupid. It's like a relationship is a contest, if ur in a relationship for 2 months then they're like a failure. No, it means you guys aren't compatible, and the bright flame of the beginning of the relationship where you're all like OMG I HAZ GF/BF ended and you realized that person wasn't meant for you.

I also freakin hate when people have a sig after there statuses /jessebear - 12 days *<3 her*

On facebook, I hate when people jsut say useless things, OMG I HAD BREAD AND BUTTER AS BREAKFAST TODAY Well I DONT CARE, you could eatcheese and onions and I wouldnt care, stop posting useless posts. I only post when something interesting happens and not like, I woke up at 7 am today.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    On facebook, I hate when people jsut say useless things, OMG I HAD BREAD AND BUTTER AS BREAKFAST TODAY Well I DONT CARE, you could eatcheese and onions and I wouldnt care, stop posting useless posts. I only post when something interesting happens and not like, I woke up at 7 am today.
    One of my friends posted "My mom reached for toothpaste.....and grabbed soap." I thot it was funny, but pointless at the same time. What i usually post on my FB are epic things tht happened to me on games(glitches, kills, hackers, easter eggs, etc.) then me and my friends all ask me how do u do it then i tell them, then we setup a time to play together and try it out. I don't post "H0LY CR@P, MA KL0C CH@/\/G3D FR0M 2:37 T0 2:39 O.o" and Jayhmmz if you go to youtube and look at popular songs or gameplays and look at the stupid **** ppl put on there, i wont tell u cuz they are all mostly desgusting.

Heh... attention ho's.

Try talking to your friends with MSN/Windows Live. I don't even bother using Facebook/My Space.

BIGERU BANGERU

I gave up on social networking sites after MySpace. I really can't stand them, part of the reason being exactly what this topic is about.

Saw a car commercial recently and the whole ad was based around a single feature, real time FB status updates (or something). SMH

Sig by TheMangler

I also hate when people post about how depressed they are and stuff over and over again. Okay, if you're sad once you can let people know but if you're sad everyday we don't need to hear it everyday.

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Synge View Post
    Saw a car commercial recently and the whole ad was based around a single feature, real time FB status updates (or something). SMH
    Serriously? O.o
    Gawd thats pathetic!

Sig. by Psychotray

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I also hate when people post about how depressed they are and stuff over and over again. Okay, if you're sad once you can let people know but if you're sad everyday we don't need to hear it everyday.
    I totally agree, one person I know adds almost everyday that she is tired and her eyes hurt(shes a dyslektic) after reading, some time doesnt hurt but almost every day.

I think what bugs me the most though is when girls post how all guys are the same or somethin and that they all suck and there's no nice guys. It's like hello, you only date the retards, there are plenty of good guys but you always ignore them.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I think what bugs me the most though is when girls post how all guys are the same or somethin and that they all suck and there's no nice guys. It's like hello, you only date the retards, there are plenty of good guys but you always ignore them.
    I like how you are complaining about everyone's statuses when you change your status to a different song lyric like three times a day :P

but yeah I don't get why most people post the things they post.

I rarely post on my facebook at all, because I often have no reason to. There's one friend I have who constantly has to post where she is at any given moment (through some phone app or something probably) and I don't understand why. It's always like "I'm at _____!" oh now I am at "_____" ... it's weird. She also only posts about how boys are stupid and using her or some crap. We're actually not very good friends at all |:

also, just make it so that these people's posts don't show up on your wall if they keep posting things like that that bother you

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Thread Information