Default I can't believe I didn't like this game.

About a 1-2 years ago my brother really wanted this game called Fallout 3. I had never heard of this game. However after some research, I thought it looked awesome. So, we bought it. My brother played it an entire day, stayed up all that night and played it, then the rest of the next day and finally beat it.
    I then started playing it. I thought it was a lot of fun, but I started over twice because I didn't like my stats or looks in game. On the next start I was satisfied. Not to far later in the game (if you've played it heading to Galaxy News Radio) I found myself with two enemies (Super Mutants) in front of me and out of ammo in all my guns! (My reaction ) I then got so pis*ed off with the game, I didn't play it for about a year.
    Now today, with my video game knowledge increased and strategic thinking increased, I am noticing the full potential of the game. The graphics are AMAZING! Open spoiler for image.

I mean look at that awesome

The combat is great, the realism is very detailed, the story is awesome, and the game is just all around greatness.This is definitely one of my favorite games of all time now.

If you want a fairly cheap new xbox 360 game, look no further. Buy Fallout 3!
    You wont regret it, trust me. (Or Oblivion or Skyrim when it comes out)
    Last edited by jcmcdo12; 06-01-2011 at 08:58 AM.
    "Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Thank You Th3-devils-princess!^

Well its and amazing game and the engine pait up the wasteland pretty well, but fantastic.

very well, Im happy that you have found out teh true potetnial of this game.

If you desire to extend your gameplay fun, add replayability and awesomeness to an awesome game, check out this: Fallout 3 Nexus - Fallout 3 mods and community

It's a site filled to burst with Fallout3 Mods of ALL kinds.

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

Well it's depening also what kind of game you like, if you like fantasy RPG game this is not for you.
    I tried Fallout New Vegas, but never can actually get stuck into that game.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

I liked Fallout 3 over Oblivion (not to be hating on Elder Scrolls fans, just after Fallout 3. Skyrms gonna wipe Fallout out) because it was not only a RPG and Fictional, but it was more relatable. I mean, can you feel more attuned with a dude w/ a big Missle Launcher or a Lizard firing volley after volley of Arrows?

BIGERU BANGERU

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Well it's depening also what kind of game you like, if you like fantasy RPG game this is not for you.
    I tried Fallout New Vegas, but never can actually get stuck into that game.
    I liked Fallout 3 over Oblivion (not to be hating on Elder Scrolls fans, just after Fallout 3. Skyrms gonna wipe Fallout out) because it was not only a RPG and Fictional, but it was more relatable. I mean, can you feel more attuned with a dude w/ a big Missle Launcher or a Lizard firing volley after volley of Arrows?
    Actually, I can't really say which I like better when I come to think of it. Oblivion I borrowed, so didn't really play it to full extent. However, before I liked Fallout 3 I liked Oblivion more. I can't say which I like more not being able to play both.
    "Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Thank You Th3-devils-princess!^

Quote Originally Posted by jcmcdo12 View Post
    Actually, I can't really say which I like better when I come to think of it. Oblivion I borrowed, so didn't really play it to full extent. However, before I liked Fallout 3 I liked Oblivion more. I can't say which I like more not being able to play both.
    Oblivion and the Newer Fallout's are VERY simular.

It's more of a personal taste, but both games are really great. If you liked Fallout 3, try Fallout New Vegas, Elders Scrolls IV : Oblivion or the new Elders Scrolls V :Skrym, coming out in November.

BIGERU BANGERU

Thread Information