Default Mount and Blade Warband

This game is EXTREMELY fun and I feel it deserves more attention and support.

I have a playthrough of it on my youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Akatosh33?feature=mhee

And it's on steam for 20 bucks.

So if you guys have it, tell me, how do you play/share tips plz cuz I suck
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

Glad to see another person find this game. I know I must have mad a thread or two about mount & blade in the past.

Anyways, I have every version of the game and have been trying mods for years. The is an unofficial repository fo rthe game mods, and probably more than a few hundred to pick from. Suffice to say there is a huge community for user made content.

Look under recommended mods for stuff like the high rez texture pack, horizon and skybox mod, and some of the other cool ways to enhance the game graphically. Some of these mods are not compatible with each other. But after you learn how its done its very amusing to try a lot of different mods.

If you need help setting that up or maybe want me to write a tutorial I would be glad to lend a hand, or answer any questions you have.

Concerning the games difficulty, turn the damage you and your companions down a bit, or even as low as 1/4 until you get the hang of giving orders on the fly and the combat.

The key to victory is using the games momentum based damage system to kill enemies quickly. Also most sound tactics in real life would work in this game, for example:

1. always make your enemy approach you uphill.
    2. keep archers behind infantry, and a reserve of cavalry to intercept your enemies should they target them.
    3. hit them with cavalry from behind at full speed, this manuver requires you to lead the cavalry behind your foe.

4.Lead from the rear and stay out of combat if you get wounded. if you are knocked out the battle does not go well for your demoralized troops.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

I was kidding, I'm not that bad at the game. I wish more people would pick this one up, its a great game that's just over shadowed by it's bigger brothers.
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

Thread Information