View Poll Results: Which game is most likely going to be the better game?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Battlefield 3

44 64.71%
  • Call of Duty

24 35.29%
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

I think MW3 is amazing, the textures they used for the maps look amazing and I haven't played a smoother game before. I'll definitely be sticking with MW3, my opinion the game play for MW and MW2 was amazing and I was hoping for the same feel of game. I wouldn't say it's the same game as MW2, the new kills streak system gives a whole new strategy to playing. People say BF3 is more tactical which may be true for the most part. But if you play with the right people, you can do the same thing on MW3.

So far I honestly think that it is better then MW1.

How does the new killstreak system work?

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

One of the things i dont like about BF3 is all their horribly designed maps, sure theyre "big" but that dosent help much when they just put all the flags in a cluster somewhere in the middle.

Can't wait for Back to karkand. I really hope they havent ****ed too much with those maps.

But im sure i'll prefer it to CoD so.

Sig. by Psychotray

Yeah no point in putting all of the objectives close together. Thats something that got me in BC2. In the capture missions all of the objectives were grouped together in the main street and there was no point to going out into the fringes of the battleground. Even snipers couldn't snipe from that far away. I like the maps how they were on BF2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    the campaign is much improved upon
    I'm not trying to be a dick here, but seriously? The BF3 campaign (from what I've seen so far) hasn't been too far off from an interactive movie, much less feel like a campaign. (Heavily scripted events, not being able to go outside a certain range of the area you're in, and in some cases, being able to do little more than follow a linear corridor or path and follow an NPC.)

Edit: Not to mention, the story itself is just trying to be Call of Duty-like.
    Last edited by Ilyich Valken; 11-10-2011 at 01:27 PM.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

I have to agree with Ilyich, I didnt expect much from a battlefield Campaign but that story was the biggest waste of my time since.... Hell, i cant even come up with anything worse right now.

Booring, predictable, linear and what the hell is up with all those retarded quicktime events?
    The biggest plague known to gamers with the exception of the bluescreen.

Sig. by Psychotray

for console I would probably play mw 3 but for pc I would choose Bf3.

There are a few things I dont like about mw 3, I think the graphics are old and even if the textures look good on longer ranges but as soon as you get close they look like ****. The engine doenst support lots of neat visuals and lightning effects as newer ones.

(my personal oppinion)Killstreaks are as op as always, if a player gets the initiative in the beginning he will start launching rockets and helicopters until he just owns everybody with his killstreaks, I personally hate that, I can take it that you upgrade weapons and get neat things, that is helping you but you still need to work up your killstreak on your own. But if you get kills to get a predator missile, and there you got four kills directly, and then you get a chopper that builds up your killstreak and you get bigger and bigger toys to kill even more people in.

Bf3 doesnt get that kind of toys, well it got but you need to control it yourself.

From what Ive seen from kill confirmed it looks like that is fun, but the teamplay that was promised seem to be somewhere else(atleast those videos I saw) Everybody was running as usual as crazy and shooting and if you were lucky there was a glowing badge in your way.

I havent seen any of the other modes except the normal ones but I think infected seems funny, it was in halo atleast.

I agree with the teamplay thing. Everyone always runs off on there own and die about 20 times. I don't know how many times my teammates would pick up an enemy care package trap after I told everyone 3 times that it was a bomb and not a real care package. The only way it seems I can win games is if I invite my friends or people who I met in game that know what to do. Then it is normally a domination we hardly lose a game.

Also if you shoot down the kilstreaks right away then kill-streaks become useless. Very rarely do people do it unless I'm in a party with people.

Either way, I'm in love with the game, already 1st prestige level 40. If anyone would like to party up sometime, my gamer tag is " l C0ME AT M3 l "

The two lines are a lower case L and the 0 in come is a zero.
    Last edited by Trunks; 11-12-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Just because I've been playing the Call of Duty lineup for so long, BF3 is a nice change of pace. I also think the controls are a little more realistic in terms of combat action.

Hard to say, I enjoy Both Battlefield and Call of Duty, But I prefer Battlefield!

Thread Information