View Poll Results: Your favorite electronic brand.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sony

1 25.00%
  • LG

1 25.00%
  • Philips

0 0%
  • Samsung

0 0%
  • Dell

0 0%
  • HP

0 0%
  • Pioneer

0 0%
  • Apple

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
  • I don't favor brands.

2 50.00%
    Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Default Your favorite electronics brand.

So do anyone of you have any particular brands you prefer when it comes to electronics? Im curious because i always thought of myself not caring about brands, but then i stopped up a moment and realized that most of my electronics are infact LG. After thinking about it abit it turns out to be a brand i favor when it comes to quality/price/life expectancy. To this day i havent had a LG product die on me. :P

So after this realization i figured i would ask here, what kind of brands do you favor? If you like me, also thought you don't care about brands. Just check out your livingroom/bedroom and see what kind of brand appears on the majority of your electronic appliances.
    Last edited by Exentenzed; 01-29-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Sig. by Psychotray

A lot of people say brands don't matter, but they really do, it's all about the quality of the product that you're paying for.

For me it depends on what it's for. Cell Phones, I always had LG and I went through probably 3 or 4 of them. From the scoops to the envy touch. Just got a Samsung solstice not too long ago. See how long this one last me.

TV's I normally prefer Vizio, good quality, like the style plus it's an American made product.

Computers, I like curtain brand types of parts, never bought a delll, acer or anything like that. Evga ( Nivida chipset ) for graphic cards. Always went with Intel processors, RAM isn't a big deal for brands, I prefer Maxtor or Seagate hard drives, less crashes IMO.

I'm also a fan of Logitech, have there speakers, which are nice they have down pounding base. G15 Keyboard, and G5 mouse.

That's really all I can think of....

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Oh yea, logitech is pretty good aswell now that you mention it.

Sig. by Psychotray

Like Trunks said, depends on what I'm buying, really.

But as far as customer loyalty goes.. I'm a fan of Asus laptops and computer components, always go with their mobos. I also like Samsung displays, phones and tablets.

Haven't really had a chance to develop a brand preference for most things.

Sig by TheMangler

I can't even vote because I like different brands for different stuff.
    For phones I like Sony or Samsung (had a samsung that got lost in a snowbank for a whole winter and still works). I have an LG monitor that I really like, but an LG phone that has started to get buggy within a year. For TVs.. no real preference, I have a Toshiba right now. My Acer laptop is great though the mouse buttons wore out pretty fast (the keyboard is gone but that was my fault.. dog spilt coke >': ). HP desktop's pretty good for its age though had some trouble with it because.. it was a shared computer with other people.. and those other people didn't use it properly. Now that it's all mine it runs fine <:
    So yeah, I don't really think that I have an overall brand that I'm more inclined to buy. I just stay away from Dell computers. : D
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

I dont really favor any brands, Ive only had one cellphone but with PCs, Tvs and everything we use different brands.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

It does depend for me on the product I am buying (for instance, we just bought an Acer monitor because they have nice displays, but I don't really want to buy an Acer computer, just personal preference). I also don't really favor brands, because there can be a few that are good at the same thing. Whenever I want to buy a new product, I just do a lot of research on the particular thing I want (speakers, laptop, whatever) and look at all my options. Sometimes there are certain brands that just do one thing way better than the others, but generally the top brands are mostly the same.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

I think with me it's more which brands I know I don’t like that Ive discovered through the years from personal use. Theres nothing more annoying to me then people who 'don’t like' or 'wont use' a certain brand based off of nothing more then what is popular.

I know I dislike Dell and HP computers because Ive never known anyone to have one of either that lasted. I like Gateway and surprisingly Compaq when it comes to computers because Ive used both and they've both done great for me.

When it comes to phones or MP3 players (really anything that's any company product vs Apple) I almost prefer the one that isn't Apple. Because most things Apple are not open source and almost always equal more money spent. I like my iPod because it does what I need it to do. However, any other brand of mp3 player would give me the same results, only without using the POS they call iTunes. I *hate* iTunes because it's a pain in the ass to use. Apple sure does make it easy to purchase songs to put on the iPod but make it virtually impossible to take anything off of it for fear that you may be pirating it. Same concept with iPhones. Less customization options then lets say... a Droid and less open source. Eff you Apple.

Thread Information