Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hey back up pal im already willing to blow somone's head off if it means having LiNuX rep me as my lawyer lol

wow... ok.

I work at Target. Midnight to 8 am. Didn't go today though. I have what I think is the flu.. blah. Worked at Subway (eat Flesh) before that.

First day of work at Meijer last night. It was alright, although the last 2-3 hours just seemed long and tiring. I am a little sore . I got to sleep at 7:30-8 and didn't wake up until 3:30PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkleheimer View Post
    First day of work at Meijer last night. It was alright, although the last 2-3 hours just seemed long and tiring. I am a little sore . I got to sleep at 7:30-8 and didn't wake up until 3:30PM.
    sounds like me on one of the days last week, but not because of work, i was exhausted from my last day of classes lol, got home real late and went to bed at like 6 am and woke up 2 or 3 pm

well at least you have a job - good luck and don't worry as time goes by, you'll feel more used to it
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I needa start studying for a final and write two papers for another final, but this job is insane lol.

No I don't want to talk about it!... I'm 16 this weekend and everyones telling me to get one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    No I don't want to talk about it!... I'm 16 this weekend and everyones telling me to get one!!!
    lol i know how you feel but when i turned 16 i went out looking for a job for 3 days then came home then found a job when i turned 17 haha
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    lol i know how you feel but when i turned 16 i went out looking for a job for 3 days then came home then found a job when i turned 17 haha
    I think I wanna work in a gamestore... for the discount!

well i had a friend that worked at Eb games - he said it was "kind" of fun - he played xbox 360 whenever he got the chance in the backroom because all the staff got to try out the new games for free - restriction: you cannot buy the game for yourself the first week with your employee discount just to give the customers a chance lol - but he quit, said something was bad, i forgot, i have to ask him again

a friend of mine worked at a local game store and the discount he got was lame. It wasn't even 10%. When he found out he quit. lol When you are interviewing and everything, if they are leaning towards hiring you don't be afraid to ask about wages and discounts. They really don't care.

Thread Information