Thread: GFX1 Alone

Default GFX1 Alone

This is concept art from a game i may make in the future called Chain...
    the story goes....
    girls/women are going missing after reading chain mail and what seems to be supernatural forces behind it, the picture is from the final scene

the picture was done with Poser4 amd Truespace
    she wasn't ment to be nude but at the time my video couldn't couldn't handle rendering clothed poser models!
    NigeC Studios Game creator website

Default Re: GFX1 Alone

wow thats pretty cool, i never used poser or truespace, how are they? and u cant really tell that she's nude lol, really dark lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Truespace is great and a lot easier to use compared with 3D studio Max etc
    i use Truespace 3.2, which is as old as the ark, but its FREE from the Caligari website
    Poser 4 which she was done in had really bad manuals and difficult to learn, the new version are better but a lot more system intensive
    DAZ is quite good for static poses and also free
    i desperately need to buy a better computer, then things will get a lot more interesting lol

game making softwares lol, i was starting to use Maya, but its really hard and time consuming lol, was working on a mideval game, only made a castle, not even right i might add, the walkways go right into the brick building lol, i didnt bother with it, i may try poser if i have time later on, maya is basically for the items for games for those who dont know what it is good for making characters and buildings and rocks
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

truespace was the first 3D software i ever used and i'm just to lazy to try anything else! even the newer truespace's it just seems a lot of hard work to get similar effects
    theres only so far you can go with 3D in a 2D environment, you kinda need to tone it down as characters are hard to reproduce once the detail gets complicated
    i had about a year messing with 3D game studio, but it was to much like hard work to animate characters, Poser model don't work very well as they are to complicated
    i use the LASSIE game engine, which makes flash based adventure games
    http://www.gmacwill.com/lassie/lower...ews&page=index
    very easy to use and only need basic flash knowledge, to create animated characters etc

Thread Information