Thread: Alexa

Default Alexa

Alexa is a great website, can be used as a search engine and a way to moniter your site's alexa ranking, just go to http://www.alexa.com and type in the url of any domain to get their alexa ranking and traffic stats.

the lower the number, the better the ranking. gamers-forum.com ranks in at 263,383, which is great from last week's ranking of 288,000, and 2 weeks ago of 399,000. over 125,000 jump in 2 weeks.

top 100k sites get a daily update while the rest get a weekly update, im trying to work my way upto top 100k, but it will be hard even with a 100k hits a month and 3000+ uniques monthly.

so if you have a site, u can chehck your alexa ranking there, its free enjoy guys !
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Alexa

our forum is now ranked 249,037, almost a 40k boost since the last post
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

my rank is 3,964,168

well at least i'm in the rankings.. :P

I'm doing a link exchange bcuz i have 4 officail affilates..
    if any1 wants to link exchange you website msut be gaming.. or rpg..
    runescape wud be even bettter.. but contact me on MSN: greent[at]rune-nation[dot]net

Bored, but visit my site! http://rune-nation.net

whats your site pr again? well right now im not doing any more link exchanges here, but points for advertising is taking place and im selling links

I have a 3/10 some major runescape websites will not add me to their list wen they do ad pr 0/10 wat i think is crazy..lol

lol wow, that sux, but pr3 is good, same as this one if you post actively on here, i'll do a little link exchange with you, be an affiliate for a while, the only reason im doing this is because i've known u for a while, before this site started and since our sites were lower pr lol

tell me if ur interested

I am defintly interested!! lol I just realy neeed to raise my pr.. we both do

I'm not active here is either i'm not home or @ work or my mom forgets to pay comcast... which sucks...lol

But i will be online

yea no problem, even my activity here is declining lol, i only get one day off a week now, monday, and i have school that day too

WTF!! Where do u work @? I work sats only!

Yeah is it jus lyk the season? No1 goes on now..lol

yea, i work at the local library lol, i work weekends cuz they pay more and its really busy for them so my supervisor wants me there lol, the other days i chose, but tuesday and thursday i have no work, im doing something else, got college class in City Tech College in brooklyn

Thread Information