Default Cyberathlete Amateur League (CAL)

Anybody here ever been any CAL matches for any games? I have gotten my cs clan Team Mafia.$ into the last seasons CAL-O match but had to drop out since we were short 2 players i've been in CAL matches before, all in CS 1.6. Its pretty fun. More fun than a scrim, but also complicated, u have to take so many screenshots and record 2 demos of the game, one for each side.

anyone has any exp in them?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Cyberathlete Amateur League (CAL)

I'm in Cal-O right now actually..With my clan..We basically suck so...We're not ready and we're not organized...So next season will be better for us..Hopefully.

well good luck with it, these days cal-o has some tough players, i've been in a cal-im match before, well it was a scrim with cal-im guys, i was jumping in for a friend, i'll tell u they pushed me lol, barely kept a positive score, on d2
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Yeah...THere really are hard players...All the teams take Cal-O very seriously now..All organized with their own plays and stuff..And thanks...We'll need the luck.

yea i've played some matches, nothing over a cal-o, good luck to your team souljaa, i wish i had luck when i got my butt whopped lol

Quote Originally Posted by diablo
    yea i've played some matches, nothing over a cal-o, good luck to your team souljaa, i wish i had luck when i got my butt whopped lol
    Lol..Thanks...We really need it ...Our next match is today actually.

wow today, all the best to u, i just got home a while ago, no more time for this CAL matches lol, starts around 7:30 pst, im at work then or doing something else

not only peole that are in CAL are good u know, people that arent in cal right now can be far better, well i actually know some people that are better than some cal-m people
    i sign here

Thread Information