In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

Default Construction Help

I am buying oak logs, steel bars, soft clay, and nails. I am building my house and am trying to get to 99 Constrution. If you could help that would help out greatly. I will buy everything at minimum price.
    Runescape Player

Retired Gamers-Forum Global Moderator

Good luck. It's gunna take a crapload of cash for that. I used like 1.5m or something to get to where I am atm, and that was only 20 easy levels

hi! Eric's answering machine is currently broken. this is his refrigerator. please speak very slowly and ill attempt to stick your message to myself with a magnet

In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

I know its a crap load of money. I went from 1m to 120k in less then 3 days. So now I am doing quest to get money and con experience.
    Runescape Player

yeah if you have the money, it's really easy, but without it, it's time consuming

hi! Eric's answering machine is currently broken. this is his refrigerator. please speak very slowly and ill attempt to stick your message to myself with a magnet

i must have used like 3-4m on it i dunno i forgot.

Well I joined a group of Construction people and I also like found a way to get a bunch of unicorn horns and sell them for like 850gp each. I made like 21k off of 24 of them. That is 10k more then Yews and its faster.
    Runescape Player

Quote Originally Posted by GF Eric View Post
    Well I joined a group of Construction people and I also like found a way to get a bunch of unicorn horns and sell them for like 850gp each. I made like 21k off of 24 of them. That is 10k more then Yews and its faster.
    Nice. Never though of that way of getting money before. Guess some people just miss the small things

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Nice. Never though of that way of getting money before. Guess some people just miss the small things
    Yeah but I don't want to bring the price of unicorn horns down by telling this simple process but it is really profitable.
    Runescape Player

Thread Information