Hybrid View

Unfortunately, my character was only level 30-something when I boosted it to level 90. So my professions didn't get boosted anyway. Your char had to be like lvl 60 or something when you boosted it to 90 to get the professions maxed. Fkn dumb imo -__- I may just grab a couple things off of the AH. I had 0 gold when I re-subbed... and I guess getting gold was just something else Blizzard made hella easy because I already have 10k gold now JUST from questing from 90-100. I mean, ffs it used to take like months just to get to like 1,000 gold lol So yea, since gold is so friggin easy to get now, may as just grab some junk off of the AH :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Unfortunately, my character was only level 30-something when I boosted it to level 90. So my professions didn't get boosted anyway. Your char had to be like lvl 60 or something when you boosted it to 90 to get the professions maxed. Fkn dumb imo -__- I may just grab a couple things off of the AH. I had 0 gold when I re-subbed... and I guess getting gold was just something else Blizzard made hella easy because I already have 10k gold now JUST from questing from 90-100. I mean, ffs it used to take like months just to get to like 1,000 gold lol So yea, since gold is so friggin easy to get now, may as just grab some junk off of the AH :P
    I like how you complain that they didn't give you max professions, then right after complain that the game is to easy and gives you too much.

Leveling your garrison takes a lot of cash. From a level 2 garrison to level 3 it's 5k gold. Then the architect plans are all 500g or 1000g depending on what level you buy. Gold repairs also cost 100g now after wiping a few times in a dungeon or raid. It's not that they're giving out more money, it's that things cost a lot more so they have too.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can make a level 600 item in a profession with your skill only being level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I like how you complain that they didn't give you max professions, then right after complain that the game is to easy and gives you too much.

Leveling your garrison takes a lot of cash. From a level 2 garrison to level 3 it's 5k gold. Then the architect plans are all 500g or 1000g depending on what level you buy. Gold repairs also cost 100g now after wiping a few times in a dungeon or raid. It's not that they're giving out more money, it's that things cost a lot more so they have too.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can make a level 600 item in a profession with your skill only being level 1.
    I wasn't complaining that I didn't get my profs boosted because it would have made things easier for me. I was saying that in general, I thought it was dumb they didn't give *everyone* that used the character boost the max professions. Just seems like it should have been all characters. I couldn't care less because the char I level boosted has gathering profs anyway (skinning and herbing), so it doesn't affect me one bit either way :P

And it's not it's just a tad easier to get gold because they happened to add in one aspect to the game that you'll need extra gold for. It's *holy shiz noticeably* easier now. I used to have to actually make an effort to have enough gold to do things (like level up flying/riding, mats, bags, enchants, glyphs). And now in just in a few days time, with literally no effort and doing nothing but questing, I made over 10k gold lol Again, more noticing a change than complaining. That's a lot less time I have to spend now working on making gold and more time I can spend raiding and whatnot.

Thread Information