Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Who gets under your skin or flat-out sets you off?

God-damn I'm bored... Tch.

Well anyway, who makes you just want to snap, twist, and break their neck? It can really be anyone. Fictional characters(including books, anime, manga, etc.) or "real" people(any kind of show on TV or a movie, or just the individual's personality outside of the media.). Basically no limitations on saying who's a thorn in your side. You can list multiple people if you want to.
    Almost forgot, you don't have to say why you hate/dislike the person if you don't want to.

Not sure what made me think of making a thread like this, probably extreme boredom. Or maybe I'm just ****ed in the head. Who knows, but I'm not sure I really care as to why I made this thread... Hahah. Sounds kinda fun to me atm.

Let's see... people that snap it off for me that I can immediately come up with would be everyone, EVERYONE in my distant so-called "family". That saying of "blood is thicker than water? That's just a bunch of bull-**** that some idiot came up with imo. Blood is NOT, I repeat, NOT thicker than water. If anything, you're just more vulnerable to them if you think like that. My "immediate" family on the other hand, talk about the polar opposite. Reason(s)? Uhhmmm... sort of sensitive and way too personal to get into.

Well, not sure if I'll get in trouble for making this thread or if it'll get closed or something, but feel free to vent here about people if it doesn't get closed or something.

Huh... since it looks like I kicked things off, anyone care to catch the ball(so-to-speak)?
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Forgiveness Is A Six Gun - DevilDriver

ALEC D'URBERVILLE
    that douchebag

Hmmmmmm people who think that they can get what they want just because they are pretty p***s me right off I do agree with you tat your more vounrable for people in your family to muck you around but there your family (and I love mine no matter what they've done)
    <3 thank you knibbler <3

<3 Knibbler Gave Me My Crush <3

my sigs new stuff - Gamers Forum
    my shop :: Devils Shoppie Time - Gamers Forum

I don't hate anyone, but there are people that really annoy me because of the way they treat other people or the way they act -

1. Jeremy Kyle (Talk show host) he is a massive douche bag. LOL.
    2. Miley Cyrus. I think she is the worst role model and just irritating.
    3. Alexandra Burke. SO fake. And I thought it was horrendous when she went to Haiti after the disaster just to make herself look good to promote her album.

I'm not a big fan of bullies, fake people, ignorant people, slutty people or people with tunnel vision, but everyone has a choice of who they want to be and what attitude they want to take, so I guess these people have chosen to be how they are for a reason.

Lots of love from Lysia xxx

justin beiber.... <---- dude fails at life

"who's a thorn in your side"?

me :/
    Blog Twitter
    WoW Server: Aman'Thul
    Character: Dwarf Warlock named Drundrak

The ninja donkey in my cupboards...

Quote Originally Posted by insert_cliche_here View Post
    "who's a thorn in your side"?

me :/
    holy emo batman! You look like you're fixing to out-do Blaze :P

Myself, while I've practiced for a long time to not lend myself easily provoked by any one issue, I'm always thrown for a loop when I have to be with someone that has a cold, dry, judgmental attitude; the context doesn't matter. I can't really think of any public figures that really infuriate me too much, so I'm gonna go with that depressingly serious and vague answer.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Quote Originally Posted by Diligence109 View Post
    holy emo batman! You look like you're fixing to out-do Blaze :P

Myself, while I've practiced for a long time to not lend myself easily provoked by any one issue, I'm always thrown for a loop when I have to be with someone that has a cold, dry, judgmental attitude; the context doesn't matter. I can't really think of any public figures that really infuriate me too much, so I'm gonna go with that depressingly serious and vague answer.
    That's not quite true, I seem to do a good job of it. :P

I don't know, honestly. A lot of people do. I try not to, but I have the general thought that people are morons until they prove not to be (which... sadly... doesn't happen often enough for my liking.)

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

^rofl.

Anyways...generally elitist metalheads that think their music is the best on the planet and that any bands they don't like are inferior. they piss me off

Thread Information