Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Synge View Post
    Damn man... My uncle's ex-wife shot him (like, with a gun) and he was less pissed off than this.
    This man must be our modern day ghandi or something. I get the image of him being epic and stoic with a gun wound. Sounds like a pretty cool dude.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

LOL makes me mad all the time... but Saphs rage is comparable to me when I play Marvel vs. Capcom3 (that satanic ******* broke*** mother******* piece of ****).

So your not alone Saph.

Also... when I inevitably enrage someone with a gun enough to shoot me I would just be glad to survive it. Just a gut feeling that they will be aiming for a vital...

But if I do survive, I promise to only shed the single tear of a warrior.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

That's all I have to contribute

They SHOULD ban you for leaving a game because if you leave the rest of your team's game is ruined. If you have to leave every 30 mins or so then don't play LoL... or find a time when you are completely free and tell people not to bother you or some ****.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBearPig View Post
    They SHOULD ban you for leaving a game because if you leave the rest of your team's game is ruined. If you have to leave every 30 mins or so then don't play LoL... or find a time when you are completely free and tell people not to bother you or some ****.
    This thread is kind of old now, but I'll respond nonetheless.

1)As I mentioned. I don't give a crap about the 4 other people. Call me greedy, but I don't log onto a game and play it to think about the feelings of my team mates. In my opinion, it's just Riot Games who have a ****ed up system, and it should be removed ASAP.

2)Not every 30 minutes, i've maybe had a total of 5 leaves in the months I've played now.
    And I do not play LoL anymore, no. **** game just wasn't worth the irritation. Went back to World of Warcraft and the wonderfully awesome Dungeon Finder engine <3

3) Completely free? Not to bother me? My dear friend, I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a farmer, I'm owner of 3 dogs and 3 cats and 4 chickens, I go to school, I work on a regular basis....Completely free?

Personally I think LoL is a fantastic game, the only problem with it is that they demand you to sit through an average of 40 minutes long battles, without a chance of leaving, cause if you do it gets noted in your account, and if you leave often you'll get banned for good.

I left twice in 1 week cause 1) My daughter woke up one night and had to put her to sleep again and 2) My wife had to get my help bathing her.

Those 2 leaves were enough to get me 'suspended' for 24 hours(I'm not sure what the difference is between suspended and banned, they both remove your choice of playing the game so wtf is the difference? Anyway).

So yeah I'd LOVE to play LoL, but I just can't get around that *****y system they use, it's just so rude to assume that anyone who play it automatically have an hour of free time with 0 interruptions...It's just not realistic.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

a way around it is... dont leave the game and just stay at the summoning place.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

This is a thread about Minecraft. o_O

Also, you can't AFK at the fountain, because it detects it and will kick you from the game. You can get around it if you come back every once in a while and click around, but that probably isn't going to happen.

Also not going to get into why the leave system is a good thing because you just don't get it :/ So don't play LoL.

And keep this thread on topic.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

I just got Minecraft about 2 days ago. Its really awesome, and Im working on making a custom freebuild server soon

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Well I'll have you know Muffin that I actually don't play anymore. There's simply nothing to get, infact, I think it might be you who doesn't get it.

There are no other MMORPG games in the world that will suspend or ban you for leaving during an instance or dungeon or raid or some other group activity. As far as I know, LoL is the only game that has it.

And there's a good reason why.

I'm sorry but for those of us who have an active life who'd preffer to NOT be forced to sit through 1 game for 40 minutes? LoL is simply a crappy and pointless game for us.

So again, I think it is you, who don't get it.

EDIT: Hold on one minute....I didn't post this here I posted this in a different thread. I swear to it!!! Why would I randomly post about LoL in a minecraft thread? That makes no sense.

I SWEAR TO FRIGGIN HELL I did NOT post this here myself Someone must've moved it or there must've been a glitch or something cause...I mean lmfao why would I, again, post about LoL in a minecraft thread, out of NOWHERE!?
    Last edited by Saph; 07-12-2011 at 09:41 AM.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

Thread Information