Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by W1CKEDTW1STED View Post
    As far as I can tell, BFBC2 for XBOX 360 is always 4 vs 4... Unless there is something I am missing or not setting up right in game...
    In bfbc you can play either conquest, rush or squad games. In conquest and rush its up to 32 player (16 vs 16) but you can still be in small squads which consist of four members. In the squad games its 4 man teams.

The only problem I really have with MW2, is how connection is so important. I have the best internet available to me at the moment, and I'm still getting 3 barred. I play aganst my buddy in the same town, and even then we're not full green, facing host-problems. Online I get wrecked, so I stopped playing, yet I do reasonably well in LAN games. In Halo 3, connection wasn't a big a factor as skill. You could be facing a full green team while your team's in the red, and still win it absolutely no problem. Lot harder to do in CoD when I shoot an ACR clip, yet I see 3 bullets fly on the kill cam.

I wish there was some kind of connection compensation. Will probably never happen...but one can dream...

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    In bfbc you can play either conquest, rush or squad games. In conquest and rush its up to 32 player (16 vs 16) but you can still be in small squads which consist of four members. In the squad games its 4 man teams.
    Ok, thanks for the input. I will give that a shot.

Ok, thanks for the input. I will give that a shot.
    Remeber that my input was from pc. I dont know exactly how it is for xbox but it shouldnt be to different.

ps Watch out for the MG 34 its like a fully automatic sniper.

Remeber that my input was from pc. I dont know exactly how it is for xbox but it shouldnt be to different.

ps Watch out for the MG 34 its like a fully automatic sniper.
    It is infact the same for Xbox as well mate, you're correct.
    I have it for both PC (for the graphics and better controls) and Xbox (for the hell of it) and you can play 16 v 16.

*edit*

Also, to relate to the OP...
    If I were to pick one... I would say MW2. I prefer the graphics, the weapons and the maps to Black Ops, even though both games are retarded compared to classics like CoD4:MW and CoD2. Call of Duty games are getting more and more overkill with each release... also, they don't exactly re-invent the wheel. I just hope they keep it simple and don't bring out a ****ty deadline game like they have gotten into the habit of doing each year.

If they can't make a great game with MW3 when three studios are working on it, then they're actually a gang of ****ing twats.

Battlefield 3 for the win!
    Last edited by Jayhmmz; 03-01-2011 at 11:13 AM.

From day one Of black ops I have loved MW2 Way more. The only reason I have been trying to get myself to play Black ops again is that on the ps3 Version Of Mw2 All the games are hacked and Its no longer fun to play. Some guy hacked my account and gave me every emblem and All the guns. So I prestige to earn it back. Then got rehacked ...
    I love MW2 a whole lot more then black ops . Online is not hack on black oops yet though..at-least not yet.
    Linx....Is me

I have to admit that i havnt played either mw2 or black ops.

Quote Originally Posted by Linx_is_me View Post
    From day one Of black ops I have loved MW2 Way more. The only reason I have been trying to get myself to play Black ops again is that on the ps3 Version Of Mw2 All the games are hacked and Its no longer fun to play. Some guy hacked my account and gave me every emblem and All the guns. So I prestige to earn it back. Then got rehacked ...
    I love MW2 a whole lot more then black ops . Online is not hack on black oops yet though..at-least not yet.
    First off, welcome back.

Second, I have heard about all the issue with PSN. I think it's partially because it's "FREE" so there is really no one to manage or watch over the game servers and make sure that hackers are not having their way with them. Which is another reason I love XBL. Now, I know some will prove me wrong, but I'm a firm believer in "You pay what you get for".

I have to admit that i havnt played either mw2 or black ops.
    You sir need to hop on the bandwagon.
    Last edited by W1CKEDTW1STED; 03-01-2011 at 12:03 PM.

First off, welcome back.

Second, I have heard about all the issue with PSN. I think it's partially because it's "FREE" so there is really no one to manage or watch over the game servers and make sure that hackers are not having their way with them. Which is another reason I love XBL. Now, I know some will prove me wrong, but I'm a firm believer in "You pay what you get for".

You sir need to hop on the bandwagon.
    About mw2 and bo. I havnt buyed them cause I dont know if its worth it. Mw2 have a very short story (or so Ive heard) and I cant play multiplayer. I dont know exactly about black ops but I doubt that its campaign is longer than mw2.

I dont want to spend a lot off cash for a game that I might finish in four-five hours. And no one I know owns the games.

About mw2 and bo. I havnt buyed them cause I dont know if its worth it. Mw2 have a very short story (or so Ive heard) and I cant play multiplayer. I dont know exactly about black ops but I doubt that its campaign is longer than mw2.

I dont want to spend a lot off cash for a game that I might finish in four-five hours. And no one I know owns the games.
    If you cant play multiplayer I wouldn't bother. COD is all about multiplayer.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Thread Information