Thread: Hey all

Default Hey all

Just wanted to introduce myself and say ello. I'm not exactly a "new gamer" but I am new to the forums. A bit about me. I am a game artist/level designer. I work with Z-Brush,Maya,UDK,PShop ya know the general toolset. I'm from Brooklyn but live in L.A. Just got finished with school and looking forward to working in the industry . My favorite games are (in no order) Half Life, Bi Shock, Crysis , Mass Effect, Halo, Batman Arkham City, Prince of Persia, Call of Duty, All the Ghost Recons, Far Cry....I guess I could go on and on. What I'm kinda hoping to do is break out of my FPS mode and get into some a RPG's. Anyhow....Hello

Welcome to GF, its always fun to "see" new faces and its even more fun if they work with games also.

Stay active and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by poopsterspappy View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself and say ello. I'm not exactly a "new gamer" but I am new to the forums. A bit about me. I am a game artist/level designer. I work with Z-Brush,Maya,UDK,PShop ya know the general toolset. I'm from Brooklyn but live in L.A. Just got finished with school and looking forward to working in the industry . My favorite games are (in no order) Half Life, Bi Shock, Crysis , Mass Effect, Halo, Batman Arkham City, Prince of Persia, Call of Duty, All the Ghost Recons, Far Cry....I guess I could go on and on. What I'm kinda hoping to do is break out of my FPS mode and get into some a RPG's. Anyhow....Hello
    ‘ello and welcome BioShock is also one my all time fav games, so you have passed my test!

Grats on finishing school, that’s awesome. And even more awesome to be able to be working in an industry that involves something you enjoy…. how are enjoying LA? I guess that wasn’t too big of a switch for you, coming from Brooklyn haha

Funny you mention wanting to go for some RPG’s versus the norm FPS. I actually am working the other way right now :P Used to mainly play RPG’s and not long ago started venturing out into the world of FPS’s. Thank god I did because otherwise I would have missed out on some awesomeee games. Any RPGs you have in mind?

Default Hey Mizel

Hey Mizel,
    Good to meet ya, Umm..... yeah I just started playing WOWC but I find it to be very easy at this point I must be doing something wrong or I guess I gotta level up. I was thinking about The Witcher 2 or the new Skyrim. Can I just jump in without playing earlier versions? What do you recommend? BTW, Have you played Half Life 2 I know it's a bit old but it's still one of the most epic games I've ever played?

What level are you in WoW? It is a looooot easier then it used to be unfortunately, but probably not a bad MMORPG to get started with. Leveling in the beginning goes pretty quickly, but slows down a good bit as you get higher. At least it used to lol I’ve actually never played either of The Witcher’s, but I hear they are really good. Just recently got the first, but haven’t started it yet…. Skyrim may be good for you. I wasn’t a fan, but I’m one of the very few that isn’t :P But for both Skyrim and The Witcher, I believe those are games you can just jump right into without playing the previous games….. You know, Half-Life is one of those games I started and never finished, like so many others haha But I reallyyyyy want to finish the first and play the second cause they are pretty decent games… Oh, Im sure I can recommend a few Do you mainly play PC/PS3?

Default Hey

Thanks for the input, Man I've been working so hard I haven't played anything this week...buying Skyrim now..I'll let you know what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by poopsterspappy View Post
    Thanks for the input, Man I've been working so hard I haven't played anything this week...buying Skyrim now..I'll let you know what I think.
    Time for some relaxation! Pop in Skyrim and put your feet up

Welcome to Gamers-Forum. Don't be afraid to post. Read the rules. Make friends. Game. Talk about games. YADYAYDYADYADYADYAYDAYDYADYADYAYDAYD HAVE FUN I LOVE YOU LMSDAFGADSKFS

Thread Information